Here we progress on with a few more challenging exercises and increase the number of repetitions.
If you don't feel comfortable, do a few more sessions following the BEGINNER BODY WEIGHT PROGRAM before moving on.
Before you begin....
- This is a circuit style workout
- After performing the warmup exercises once, work through the 9 exercises consecutively, then repeat 2-3 times
- Perform 15-20 repetitions of each exercise
- 10-15 seconds rest in between exercises
- Take an extra 30-60 seconds between rounds
- For single-side exercises perform on both sides
- You can watch the video all the way through before you start or alternatively go through it, pausing when necessary, until you are familiar with the format
T-Spine Lunge - 4 Reps (twice each side)
Windmills - 10 Reps
CIRCUIT - 2/3 Rounds
Bodyweight Squat - 10 Reps
Single Leg Deficit Squat - 10 Reps
Push Ups - 10 Reps
Split Squat - 10 Reps
Single Arm Row - 10 Reps
Single Leg Runner - 10 Reps
Side Lying Glute Bridge - 10 Reps
Lateral Hops - 10 Reps
V-Sit Hold - 30 sec
Completed the Beginner and Advanced body weight workout?
Why not keep your training on track by joining others like yourself on my 'Monthly Training Program'