I have included a downloadable Weekly Meal Plan along with some of my favourite Tips, Tricks and Recipes that I use every week - Just click on the link below to access!
Our resident Chef, Harry Mosley (my brother in law) gifts us 3 new recipes every month, including snacks, mains and dessert ideas that are made of nothing but the good stuff!
Get stuck in and let us know what you think!
A quick and easy breakfast that will keep you goingl! This snack is easy to make, can be eaten at anytime of the day and is highly nutritious and filled with goodness!
Meal type: Breakfast
Servings: 5 Portions
600ml coconut milk (plus a bit extra)
3 Tbsp honey
2 limes zest and juice
6 tbsp yoghurt
- Place your oats, coconut milk, lime zest and honey in a bowl and mix well. Leave over night
- In the morning at the lime juice and yoghurt. Mix well and if a little thick add a touch more coconut milk.
- Will keep well for 5 days.
Meal type: Lunch/Dinner
Servings: 4 Servings
1kg chicken thighs (boned and skinned)
Tbsp smoked paprika
Tbsp ground cumin
1tsp cayenne pepper
1 lemon zest and juice
Half loaf of sourdough blended into bread crumbs
1kg Maris piper potatoes washed
4 garlic cloves smashed
1/2 green cabbage
1 carrot (yellow if possible)
1 Apple peeled and Grated
1 thumb ginger finely grated
1/4 tsp mustard
1/2 tsp turmeric
100ml cider vinegar
2 tsp honey
- In a bowl place the chicken, yoghurt, lemon zest and juice, Smoked paprika, ground cumin and a good pinch of salt. Leave to marinade in the fridge for 2 hours
- Blend the bread into crumbs and set aside
- Heat your oven to 200 degree Celsius
- Cut the potatoes into chunky chips leaving the skin on.
- In a tray place the chips, smashed garlic cloves a glug of oil and salt and pepper.
- Bake until crispy
- For the slaw finely shred the cabbage
- Grate the Apple and carrot and add to the cabbage. Mix well.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into one jug and dress the slaw. Place in the fridge till needed.
- Next grab your breadcrumbs and coat the chicken.
- Place onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the over for 15 minutes
- Remove and serve.
A quick and easy snack for a hot & healthy meal! This snack is easy to make, can be eaten at anytime of the day and is highly nutritious and filled with goodness!
Meal type: Epic Lunch or Dinner!
Servings: 3-4 Portions
600g Turkey Mince
1 small Onion
2 red Peppers
1 Chilli 2 cloves Garlic
400g chopped Tomatoes
1 tbsp smoked Paprika
1 tbsp ground Cumin
1 tbsp ground Coriander
3 tins Cannelini Beans
1 handful Coriander, chopped
Salt and Pepper
- Put a saucepan on the heat, add you turkey mince and cook through.
- finely chop the onions, peppers, chillis, and garlic
- remove the meat from the saucepan into a bowl.
- add a glug of oil to into the same pan, add the chopped vegetables and cook until soft
- once the veg is soft add your spices and cook for 40 seconds
- Add the cooked mince back into the pan with the chopped tomatoes and cook on a medium low heat for 40-50 minutes stiring regularly.
- while the chilli is cooking place your Cannelini Beans into a mixing bowl with the zest of 2 limes, chopped coriander and 2 tbsp olive oil
- grab a mashed and mash the beans till they resemble mashed potato, season to taste
- after 40 minutes remove the chilli from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
Heat the smashed beans in the microwave and serve along side the chilli.
Meal type: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Servings: 2 Portions
6 large flat Mushrooms
300g Cavalo Nero, washed and roughly chopped
200g Spinach, washed
1 Clove Garlic
4 free range Eggs
300g Cashew nuts
4 tbsp Sesame seeds
2 tbsp Coriander seeds
2 tbsp Cumin seeds
Salt and Pepper
White Wine Vinegar
- Pre heat your oven to 200 degree Celsius
- first make the DUKKAH by placing the cashews, sesame seeds, cumin, coriander seeds and 2 pinches of salt in a frying pan and place into the hot oven for 8-10minutes till lightly toasted
- Remove from the oven, cool and blend in a blender till a course crumb, set aside
- place a deep sauce pan of water on the heat to boil
- finely slice the mushrooms and garlic
- place a large frying pan on the heat, when hot add a glug of oil and add the garlic
- after 20 seconds add the mushrooms and fry till soft
- when the mushrooms are soft add the cavalo Nero and spinach and cook for minutes
- While the green are cooking make sure that the water is boiling, add 1tbsp vinegar stir and then crack your eggs into the middle of the pan.
- poach the eggs for 3 minutes
- remove the eggs from the water
- season the greens and add a squeeze of lemon.
- plate the greens, eggs on top and finish with the DUKKAH.
A quick and easy snack made up of 4 ingredients!
Meal type: Epic Snack!
Servings: 2 Snack Portions
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 tsp Honey
- A simple, effective and quick energy boost.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mash.
- This combination is awesome over some good quality toasted sourdough for a quick breakfast.
A quick and easy snack for those who love banana bread! This snack is easy to make, can be eaten at anytime of the day and is highly nutritious and filled with goodness!
Meal type: Snack
Servings: 8 Portions
3 Ripe Bananas
2 cups Ground Almonds
5 tbsp Honey
3 tbsp Quinoa
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
3 Tbsp Coconut oil
3 Tbsp Coconut Flour
Pre heat your oven to 170 degrees
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend
- Line a loaf tin and pour in your mixture
- Bake for 1 to 1 hour 15min
- Check the loaf is cooked with a knife (it should come out clean )
- Remove from the oven and cool.
Meal type: Dinner
Servings: 4 Portions
- Heat a sauce pan and add a glug of oil, add in the onions and cook gently for around 12 minutes till soft and slightly golden.
- Add your garlic and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the cumin seeds, curry leaves and desicated coconut, cooked for 1 1 minute
- Add your lentils and stir
- Add the coconut milk, coriander and turmeric and stir
- Top the rest of the pan up with water so it covers the lentils
- Cook on a low heat till the lentils are soft, topping up with water when necessary.
- When the lentils are soft season with salt and pepper, add the zest of the lime and lime juice to taste.
- Finish with a good handful of chopped coriander.
- For the salmon pre heat your oven to 200 degrees
- Heat a non stick pan, season the salmon skin and place skin down in a little oil.
- Keep on a medium heat for 3 minutes, flip and place in the oven for another 3 minutes
- Remove from the oven, and serve with the Dahl
A quick and easy snack made up of 4 ingredients!
Meal type: Savoury Snack
Servings: 10 Snack Portions
500g Smoked Haddock diced
1 Sweet Potato diced and roasted
- Pre heat the oven to 160 degrees
- Line with greaseproof paper a large round frying pan
- Place the diced haddock, sweet potato and spinach in the pan and mix
- Beat the eggs and season with a pinch of salt and pepper and the zest of 1 lemon
- Add the egg to the pan and mix so it doesn't stay at the top
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes until set
- Cool and portion